- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GR2L collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, )
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GR2L with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an online enquiry or place an order for any of our products
- Use or view our website via your browser
GR2L may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Acquisition of marketing lists
How will we use your data?
GR2L collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage order
- Email you with information on products and services, news and case studies that we believe may be of interest to you in your work capacity.
When GR2L processes your order we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
GR2L securely stores your data at 126 High Street, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3RD, United Kingdom
GR2L would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GR2L from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Gr2L would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from GR2L. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GR2L corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that GR2L complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GR2L erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GR2L restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GR2L’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GR2L transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us: +44 (0) 1737 652 600
Or write to us at: Mill House, 126 High Street, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3RD, United Kingdom
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – GR2L uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising – GR2L uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP. GR2L sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us: +44 (0) 1737 652 600
Or write to us at: Aztec House, Perrywood Business Park, Salfords, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5DZ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Puretech has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.